CUES Webinar – Dust Off Your Deposit Acquisition Strategy
Oct 09, 2018
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 | 1:00 p.m. Central Time
Presenter: c. myers corporation
Description: Liquidity as an industry issue took a long hiatus — now that it’s back, it is clear that the situation and methods to manage it will be different than they were in the mid-2000s. Liquidity that used to act like a faucet you could turn on and off with rates may not work that way this time around.
Now is the time to shift gears — proactively strengthen your deposit acquisition and retention strategy, think through the levers you’ll be willing to pull for additional liquidity, and test the impact of those decisions.
During the webinar, participants will learn:
- How to identify strategic deposit acquisition and mix issues that are brewing
- Why credit unions need to start thinking creatively NOW about sustainable deposit acquisition, and not simply relying on traditional means of attracting deposits
- Effective ways to communicate these issues to non-financial decision-makers, so they can help CFOs create solutions that align with their credit union’s unique strategy
Who Should Attend: CFOs and other C-Suite
- Questions that should be addressed to help ensure credit unions create a strong deposit acquisition strategy
- Help CFOs create a sense of urgency that decision-makers should have with respect to strategic deposit acquisition
- Walk away with several ideas to use readily available member data that will deliver compelling messages that are easy to understand
For information on additional webinars hosted by CUES, please visit https://www.cues.org/professional-development/training-education/webinars.