C-Suite Immersion Phase 2
Jun 23-26, 2020
Phase 2 of C-Suite Immersion builds on the foundations established in Phase 1. Phase 2 allows participants to use what they learned in Phase 1 by practicing thought-processes of – and responses to – true business situations.
The process consists of two required phases for a total of eight days of experiential learning onsite at c. myers’ office and momentum calls.
Phase 1 Onsite: February 4-7, 2020 | Phase 2 Onsite: June 23-26, 2020
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping participants:
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally or unintentionally showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Become more proficient at understanding how to link strategic decisions, financial impact, and risk tolerances
- Advance their willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations with peers and other team members in a timely manner
- Tell a relevant and compelling story. A key objective is to help participants become more in tune with a global view of their business model so that they can help eliminate unnecessary silo thinking and better engage team members in the credit union’s goals and objectives
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with difficult decisions
Groups are limited to 2-5 participants in order to blend group learning with individualized development.
If you are on a CEO path or want in-depth CFO Immersion, check out CEO Readiness or Strategic CFO Immersion.
Register for Phase 1 only. Registration for Phase 2 is included with Phase 1 registration. Call for more information and pricing.
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044