CEO Readiness Phase 1 – Full – Call Us for Options
Apr 07-10, 2020
CEOs are being forced to deal with making big decisions in the face of constant ambiguity. CEO Readiness is designed to help those preparing to be a CEO, those new to the CEO role, and current CEOs to thrive in this type of environment. There is a deliberate focus on strengthening their strategic and leadership competencies necessary to be successful in creating and cultivating a compelling organization.
The process consists of two required phases for a total of eight days of experiential learning onsite at c. myers’ office and momentum calls.
Phase 1 Onsite: April 7-10, 2020 | Phase 2 Onsite: August 4-7, 2020
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping existing and future CEOs:
- Become more proficient at identifying and creating an evolving business model with emphasis on how to link strategic decisions, financial impact, and risk tolerance
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore potential strategic tensions between member experience, data security, business intelligence, operations, and technology
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally–or unintentionally–showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Learn to embrace conflict and “tough” conversations as an opportunity for all those involved, to learn and improve in their roles
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with difficult decisions when there is no backstop
- Dramatically improve communication skills so that they can deliver reliable, compelling, and relevant messages at various levels, so that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds want to listen with an open mind to the good, the bad, and the ugly
Groups are limited to 2-4 participants in order to blend group learning with individualized development.
If you are not on a CEO path, yet want to greatly enhance the value you bring in your current C-Suite role, check out C-Suite Immersion.
Register for Phase 1 only. Registration for Phase 2 is included with Phase 1 registration. Call for more information and pricing.
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044