CEO Readiness Phase 2 – Full – Call Us for Options
Aug 04-07, 2020
Phase 2 of CEO Readiness builds on the foundations established in Phase 1. Phase 2 allows participants to use what they learned in Phase 1 by practicing thought-processes of, and responses to, true business situations.
The process consists of two required phases for a total of eight days of experiential learning onsite at c. myers’ office and momentum calls.
Phase 1 Onsite: April 7-10, 2020 | Phase 2 Onsite: August 4-7, 2020
The focus of this experiential learning continues to include helping future CEOs:
- Become more proficient at identifying and creating an evolving business model with emphasis on how to link strategic decisions, financial impact, and risk tolerance
- Participants will have the opportunity to explore potential strategic tensions between member experience, data security, business intelligence, operations, and technology
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally–or unintentionally–showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments.
- Learn to embrace conflict and “tough” conversations as an opportunity for all those involved, to learn and improve in their roles
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with difficult decisions when there is no backstop
- Dramatically improve communication skills so that they can deliver reliable, compelling, and relevant messages at various levels, so that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds want to listen with an open mind to the good, the bad, and the ugly
Groups are limited to 2-4 participants in order to blend group learning with individualized development.
If you are not on a CEO path, yet want to greatly enhance the value you bring in your current C-Suite role, check out C-Suite Immersion.
Register for Phase 1 only. Registration for Phase 2 is included with Phase 1 registration. Call for more information and pricing
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044