Dec 11-13, 2019
Do you have promising talent and want to take them to the next level? This course is designed to jump start an individual’s development with focus on communication, critical thinking, and leadership presence.
Developing supporting talent to be solutions-driven builds bench strength and frees up time for executives to think and act strategically more often.
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping participants:
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally or unintentionally showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Strengthen the ability to critically think through opportunities and solutions by asking and seeking answers to thought provoking questions
- Advance their willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations with peers and other team members in a timely manner
- Learn to communicate more effectively and across departments to better engage peers and team members in order for the credit union to be operationally successful
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with identifying solutions for problems that are not black and white
The Cultivating Talent course will consist of the following:
- 3 days of experiential learning at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix
- A pre-onsite telephone call with the participant
- A separate pre-onsite telephone call with the participant’s executive sponsor (if desired)
Onsite: December 11-13, 2019
Learning will be in a group setting working with a limited number of participants during the onsite.
Experiential learning allows the participants to step into real-life situations, work through the challenges, and reflect on their learnings. Some of the experiential learning exercises in Cultivating Talent include:
- Role-playing a variety of real world scenarios
- Critical thinking challenges
- Think-fast exercises
Throughout the event, participants will work to create an initial development plan that helps them build on their learnings and desired growth.
Fee: $2,500 for each participant.
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044