CUNA Councils Roundtable Event
Aug 25, 2020
Margin Compression and Strategic Considerations
For many credit unions, this environment poses a threat to net interest margins. Simultaneously, many delivery channels and business models may need to be redefined to remain highly competitive and relevant. With these changes come opportunities.
During this session, Rob Johnson will share stories of what leaders are doing and contemplating to optimize their business models.
We hope you join in for a session of thinking and discussion which will cover the following topics:
- Ideas to address margin compression
- A process to help reach clarity on defining and/or redefining measures of success
- How to balance short-term financial needs with longer-term strategic relevance
- Mindset shifts from problems to strategic opportunities is a must
- The importance of bringing focus and clarity to the leadership team
- How to prioritize the high-impact actions to implement
C. myers will speak on Tuesday, August 25 at 1:00 pm ET.