Making Sense of CECL: A Follow-up Workshop – Full
Aug 03, 2018
Hosted by Suncoast Credit Union, Tampa, FL
As a follow-up to last year’s Making Sense of CECL: An Interactive Workshop, this 1-day workshop is for those who previously attended. Participants will:
- Share decisions and/or discoveries they have experienced since the workshop last fall
- Discuss any challenges and potential solutions with data accumulation
- Share experiences from vendor implementation
- Discuss adjustments to objectives or implementation plans as a result of recent experiences
- Share challenges with processes and stories from auditors and/or examiners and develop potential solutions
- Discuss ways to best educate management and board in light of recent experiences
The fee for the 1-day workshop is $1,000 per credit union for up to 5 attendees.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the session; however, a substitute from your credit union is welcome.
In the rare case that a class must be cancelled, c. myers will make every effort to do so 30 days or more in advance of the class, in which case we are not responsible for travel costs or penalties incurred.
Suncoast Credit Union
6801 E. Hillsborough Ave.
Tampa, Florida 33610