Senior Leadership Immersion
Apr 06-09, 2021
Senior Leadership Immersion is designed to help those who want to deepen their abilities to think, act, and respond strategically, all while demonstrating their desired leadership attributes. This, of course, is easier said than done. It requires diligent focus and practice.
The process consists of two required phases for a total of eight days of experiential learning, either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually, and momentum calls.
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping participants:
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally or unintentionally showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Become more proficient at understanding how to link strategic decisions, financial impact, and risk tolerances
- Advance their willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations with peers and other team members in a timely manner
- Tell a relevant and compelling story. A key objective is to help participants become more in tune with a global view of their business model so that they can help eliminate unnecessary silo thinking and better align team members with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with difficult decisions
Groups are limited to 2-7 participants in order to blend group learning with individualized development.
If you are on a CEO path or want in-depth CFO Immersion, check out CEO Readiness or Strategic CFO Immersion.
Contact us for date options and pricing. Your registration will include choosing your phase 1 and phase 2 dates.
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044