Strategic CFO Immersion – Group 3 Phase 1 – Course Full
Nov 06-09, 2018
Strategic CFO Immersion helps CFOs build proficiency in the competencies necessary to be the financial leader of their credit union and link strategy with desired financial performance.
The immersion consists of two required phases, with each phase including four days onsite at c. myers’ offices and continued learning calls with the participants.
Phase 1 Onsite: November 6-9, 2018 | Phase 2 Onsite: February 12-15, 2019
Competencies of focus during the immersion:
- Evaluating the “so what” of the numbers and data, to strategically drive the credit union forward
- Aligning the credit union’s desired business model with short- and long-term qualitative and quantitative measures of success
- Moving fluidly between creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Navigating quickly in the gray
- Demonstrating consistent and successful execution of the things that really matter to the credit union
Learning is done in a group setting of 2-3 participants throughout the immersion including the onsites and phone calls.
Register for Phase 1 only. Registration for Phase 2 is included with Phase 1 registration.
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044