Strategic CFO Immersion
Jul 12-15, 2022
Strategic CFO Immersion helps CFOs build proficiencies in the competencies necessary to be the strategic financial leader of their institution, and link strategy with desired financial performance.
The immersion consists of two phases, with each phase including four days of experiential learning, either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually, and continued momentum calls with the participants.
Competencies of focus during the immersion:
- Evaluating the “so what” of the numbers and data, to strategically drive the institution forward
- Aligning the organization’s desired business model with short- and long-term qualitative and quantitative measures of success
- Moving fluidly between creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Navigating quickly in the gray
- Demonstrating consistent and successful execution of the things that really support the organization’s strategic initiatives
- Dramatically improve communication skills, in order to deliver reliable, compelling, and relevant messages at various levels, so that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds want to listen with an open mind to the good, the bad, and the ugly
Sessions are limited to 2-7 participants in order to blend group learning with individualized development.
Contact us for pricing. Your registration will include choosing your phase 1 and phase 2 dates.
Additional date options for this course include:
- November 15-18, 2022
- February 14-17, 2023
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044