Cultivating Talent – FULL – CALL FOR OPTIONS
Jun 08-10, 2022
Take your supporting talent to the next level by developing them to be solutions-driven which builds bench strength, and frees up time for executives to think and act strategically more often.
This course is designed to jump start an individual’s development with focus on communication, critical thinking, and leadership presence.
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping participants:
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally or unintentionally showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Strengthen the ability to critically think through opportunities and solutions by asking and seeking answers to thought provoking questions
- Advance their willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations with peers and other team members in a timely manner
- Learn to communicate more effectively and across departments to better engage peers and team members in order for the organization to be operationally successful
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with identifying solutions for problems that are not black and white
The Cultivating Talent course will consist of the following:
- 3 days of experiential learning – either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually
- A pre-engagement telephone call with the participant and the participant’s executive sponsor
Learning will be in a group setting working with a limited number of participants. Experiential learning allows the participants to step into real-life situations, work through the challenges, and reflect on their learnings.
Some of the experiential learning exercises in Cultivating Talent include:
- Role-playing a variety of real-world scenarios
- Critical thinking challenges
- Think-fast exercises
Throughout the event, participants will work to create an initial development plan that helps them build on their learnings and desired growth.
Fee: $2,600 for each participant.
c. myers corporation
8222 South 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044