Senior Leadership Immersion
Jul 25-28, 2023
This highly interactive, hands-on course is specifically designed for those who are sitting at or transitioning to the strategic table. Participants will deepen their abilities to think, act, and respond strategically, while demonstrating desired leadership attributes.
The immersion consists of two phases, with each phase including four days of experiential learning, either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually, and continued momentum calls with the participants.
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping participants:
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally or unintentionally showing up to others, and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Become more proficient at understanding how to link strategic decisions, financial impact, and risk tolerances
- Advance their willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations with peers and other team members in a timely manner
- Tell a relevant and compelling story. A key objective is to help participants become more in tune with a global view of their business model so that they can help eliminate unnecessary silo thinking and better align team members with the organization’s goals and objectives
- Sharpen their ability to navigate quickly in the gray and become more comfortable with difficult decisions
Sessions are limited to 2-7 participants in order to blend group learning with individualized development.
If you are on a path to become a CEO or want in-depth CFO Immersion, check out CEO Readiness or Strategic CFO Immersion.
Contact us for pricing. Your registration will include choosing your phase 1 and phase 2 dates.
Additional date options for this course include:
- August 1-4, 2023
- October 24-27, 2023
- February 6-9, 2024
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044