Strategic CFO Immersion
Jul 18-21, 2023
Strategic CFO Immersion helps CFOs and aspiring CFOs build proficiency in the competencies necessary to be the financial leader of their organization, and link strategy with desired financial performance.
The immersion consists of two required phases, with each phase including four days of experiential learning, either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually, and continued learning calls with the participants.
Competencies of focus during the immersion:
- Evaluating the “so what” of the numbers and data, to strategically drive the credit union forward
- Aligning the institutions’ desired business model with short- and long-term qualitative and quantitative measures of success
- Moving fluidly between creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Navigating quickly in the gray
- Demonstrating consistent and successful execution of the things that support the organization’s strategic initiatives
- Dramatically improve communication skills, in order to deliver reliable, compelling, and relevant messages at various levels, so that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds want to listen with an open mind to the good, the bad, and the ugly
Learning is done in a group setting of 2-7 participants throughout the immersion.
Contact us for pricing. Your registration will include choosing your phase 1 and phase 2 dates.
Additional date options for this course include:
- November 14-17, 2023
- February 13-16, 2024
c. myers corporation
8222 South 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044