AICPA & CIMA Conference on Credit Unions
Oct 18-20, 2021
Enhance Balance Sheet Management Through Scenario Planning
Scenario planning doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With a solid framework, scenario planning can be fun, while also being highly effective in helping leadership teams paint a picture of what could be, and think through possible consumer responses and financial outcomes.
This session is designed to stretch participants thinking.
- Some top of mind scenarios to consider over the short-, intermediate-, and long-term
- Examples of key questions to answer to help uncover opportunities and risks
- Tips for finding commonalities across scenarios, which can help prioritize areas of focus
- Effective ways to engage people from various backgrounds to enrich the conversations and bring different perspectives
- Considerations for financial modeling