Critical Thinking Workshop – Accelerate Critical and Strategic Thinking Skills
Dec 03-05, 2024
What we hear from executive leaders:
“Our team is great – and – we need to go to the next level. The complexity and speed of change requires us to accelerate our depth of thinking, and execution of the things that really matter.” – Chief Executive Officer
“We need to expand and advance our critical thinking skills and capacity.” – Chief Human Resources
“We are experiencing the challenge of disrupting ourselves and pushing beyond our comfort zones. We know it is more crucial than ever to critically think in order to transform our business model, I just don’t think we know how.” – Chief Financial Officer
“There are so many strategic themes to think through and discuss. I need collaboration that will deepen my thinking.” – Chief Lending Officer
“Conferences are great for networking. But what I really need right now is to have thought-provoking discussions about the external forces we are facing with people who will help me expand my thinking and gain new perspectives.” – Chief Executive Officer
It’s no secret that the financial services industry is changing faster than ever. To succeed in this fast-paced environment, senior leaders need to be diligently discussing the evolution of their business models and value propositions.
We will set the stage for rehearsing tomorrow today by providing scenarios that will include emerging trends, signals, and possible game changers in the financial services industry and adjacent markets.
Using proven tools and approaches, participants will practice their ability to move fluidly between creative problem solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking.
What you will walk away with:
- Ability to build capacity – tools and approaches to better link decision information from various business lines and delivery channels to have a more integrated view as you are making decisions
- Strengthened critical and strategic thinking – throughout this experience, you will have the opportunity to exercise and improve your ability to move fluidly between creative problem solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Key components of critical thinking and common characteristics of critical thinkers that can provide a framework to identify opportunities for improvement
- Forward Momentum – spending time in an environment that allows you to focus and think strategically is an invaluable way to build momentum for your organization
- New perspectives – not only you will gain perspective on an array of topics from our experienced facilitators, but you will also benefit from working with other senior leaders
Who Should Attend:
This event is designed for professionals in leadership positions such as CEO, C-Suite, senior leadership, and emerging talent.
Participation is limited so that there is ample opportunity to engage and collaborate with other financial institution leaders, and facilitators who have in-depth experience helping people strengthen their thinking skills. We strongly suggest two people from each organization attend together.
This experiential learning event is hybrid – you can choose to attend virtually or in person. This synchronous learning environment has proven to be successful in engaging discussion and providing interactive learning for all attendees.
If you choose to come see us in person, you would be visiting sunny Phoenix, Arizona. We are located next to South Mountain Preserve, the nation’s largest municipal park, with 51 miles of trails for hiking, biking, and horseback riding. You may even want to make a long weekend of it and visit Sedona or the Grand Canyon. We also are near several local favorites like the Desert Botanical Garden and the Phoenix Zoo.
Tuesday, December 3, 2024: 9:00am – 2:00pm PT
Wednesday, December 4, 2024: 9:00am – 2:00pm PT
Thursday, December 5, 2024: 9:00am – 2:00pm PT
Fees, Refund, and Course Cancellation Policy:
Fee*: $1,250 for one participant; $1,110 for each additional participant from the same financial institution.
Refunds will not be given for cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the session; however, a substitute from your financial instruction is welcome.
In the rare case that a class must be cancelled, c. myers will make every effort to do so 30 days or more in advance of the class, in which case we are not responsible for travel costs or penalties incurred.
*Reduce your fee 15% by registering at least 30 days prior to the course.
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044