Cultivating Financial Acumen
Mar 12-14, 2024
This course is designed to help supporting talent gain a clearer understanding of key financial metrics, how they are interrelated, and the types of decisions that impact them. Participants will also explore primary economic engines that often drive the business model. The secondary emphasis includes elevating leadership presence and communication.
Just about every decision has a financial impact. As the external forces continue to come at a relentless speed, executives are realizing that they need to lean more on their supporting talent to make more sound decisions, faster, so that executive leadership can focus on moving their business forward, strategically.
This course is highly interactive. We use real-life situations and experiential learning to help participants accelerate their understanding. This includes:
- How to better link decision-information from various business lines and delivery channels to have a more complete view as options are being considered and decisions are being made
- Great questions to ask and answer when reviewing key metrics
- The power of asking and answering “What-if…?”
The Cultivating Financial Acumen course will consist of the following:
- 3 days of experiential learning – either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually
- Participation is limited to facilitate individualized learning opportunities
- Small groups to allow participants to step into real-life situations, work through the challenges and create opportunities, and reflect on their learnings.
Fee: $3,000 for each participant.
c. myers corporation
8222 South 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044