Apr 13, 2020
ALM – Guidance Moving Forward Webinar
As decision-makers you are facing a series of decisions, some unprecedented, depending on how long this surprising combination of events continues. The decisions you make and how you implement them can have lasting, positive or negative, impact on your brand with your employees, members, and communities.
CEOs are saying, “I know I need to manage this crisis and at the same time I want to move forward strategically, I just don’t know how to do this.”
During this webinar, Rob Johnson, President/Principal, and Sally Myers, Principal, from c. myers corporation will share stories and content that will help decision-makers prioritize how they can balance what they need to do strategically with their stockpiles of financial ammunition.
- Review examples of scenario planning to help you move forward strategically
- Discuss steps to bring the scenarios to life, so decision-makers can get their arms around the potential Asset Liability Management (ALM) and short-term financial impact
- Identify things you should consider when managing liquidity
- Understand how your credit union can fast-track business model changes
- Review best practices for making quick decisions that align with your long-term strategy
- Discuss how to take into account qualitative and quantitative measures in order to drive strategic planning and employee engagement
C. myers will speak on Monday, May 13 at 2:00 pm EST.