Strategic CFO Immersion
Feb 15-18, 2022
Strategic CFO Immersion helps CFOs build proficiency in the competencies necessary to be the strategic financial leader of their institution, and link strategy with desired financial performance.
The immersion consists of two phases, with each phase including four days of experiential learning, either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually, and continued learning calls with the participants.
Competencies of focus during the immersion:
- Evaluating the “so what” of the numbers and data, to strategically drive the institution forward
- Aligning the organization’s desired business model with short- and long-term qualitative and quantitative measures of success
- Moving fluidly between creative problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking
- Navigating quickly in the gray
- Demonstrating consistent and successful execution of the things that really matter to the organization
- Dramatically improve communication skills, in order to deliver reliable, compelling, and relevant messages at various levels, so that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds want to listen with an open mind to the good, the bad, and the ugly
Learning is done in a group setting of 2-7 participants throughout the immersion.
Contact us for pricing. Your registration will include choosing your phase 1 and phase 2 dates.
Additional date options for this course include:
- March 15-18, 2022
- July 12-15, 2022
- November 15-18, 2022
c. myers corporation
Promenade at South Mountain
8222 S. 48th Street, Suite 275
Phoenix, AZ 85044