For those who prefer to have the power of the Interactive Decision Model, at their fingertips 24/7….
Our model can be brought in-house to be used by your ALM professionals.
This is the same ALM software model dozens of professionals on the c. myers team have used for hundreds of financial institutions, including 50% of those over $1 billion in assets and 25% of those over $100 million assets.
- See profitability profiles by asset categories and combinations
of categories in different rate environments to help inform pricing
and stimulate discussions on testing various shifts in the balance sheet and
- Quickly see the profitability new business needs to contribute in order to achieve earnings and net worth goals and offset existing risks. This helps decision-makers link strategy, desired financial performance, and risk tolerance.
- Running What-Ifs in as few as 1 to 4 minutes while it is being discussed by your team or in ALCO meetings. The visualization capabilities and intuitive dashboards make digesting and analyzing results much easier than scrolling through a ton of numbers. You and your team can easily drill down to gain more insights to help you hone in on what is driving profitability and the results in various environments. The faster you gain these insights, the faster you can make decisions. This can help your institution gain a competitive edge.
- Simulations of long-term profitability and net worth strength, which include automatic twists of yield curves under a wide range of rate conditions as well as parallel shifts.
- NEV – easily run under multiple sets of assumptions.
- Merger Analysis – Considering a merger? Feel confident in the answer to this question: Does the sum of the two equal the whole? C. myers can help in several ways. We can provide financial and ALM modeling, which answer questions such as; What is the potential short- and long-term financial performance of the combined entities? What balance sheet, pricing, operating expense, and other financial structure changes should we consider to achieve our desired benefit in the time frame we are hoping? Additionally, various strategic What-Ifs can be run live to assist decision-making. While it’s important to understand, ahead of time, the financial aspects of mergers/acquisitions, it is equally important to clearly articulate qualitative measures of success. Qualitative measures of success can vary widely. However, it is always important to look through the lenses of combined membership perspectives, employee transitions for all sides, and creating culture, clarity, and realignment, as appropriate. Our clients appreciate our ability to facilitate decision-makers in discussions that ask hard qualitative merger-related questions that, once answered, build confidence toward a direction.
- Target Financial Structure – Like a fast-forward button for your balance sheet, the Target Financial Structure helps decision-makers understand, in advance, if the long-term risks embedded in budgets and business plans are aligned with their appetite for risk.
- Unlimited model installations at your institution
- Training by our consultants who use the ALM model every day for multiple institutions
- Calling and receiving support from someone who has used the ALM model for years, who can go beyond answering a question and will offer guidance to help you achieve your end objective
- C. myers serving as a third party running the ALM software model once per year for comparison and calibration purposes