Cultivating Leadership Presence
Jun 04-06, 2024
This course is designed to accelerate an individual’s development with the primary focus on leadership presence and communication. The secondary emphasis includes a combination of advancing critical thinking and financial acumen, using real-world situations.
Taking your supporting talent to the next level by helping them become more solution-driven builds bench strength. As they develop their abilities, it frees up time for executives to think and act strategically more often.
The focus of this experiential learning includes helping participants:
- Explore, using awareness accelerating techniques, how they are intentionally or unintentionally showing up to others and develop practices that can help make desired adjustments
- Strengthen the ability to critically think through opportunities and solutions by asking and seeking answers to thought-provoking questions
- Advance their willingness and ability to have uncomfortable conversations with peers and other team members in a timely manner
- Learn to communicate more effectively and across departments to better engage peers and team members in order for the organization to be operationally successful
The Cultivating Leadership Presence course will consist of the following:
- 3 days of experiential learning – either onsite at c. myers’ offices in Phoenix or virtually
- A pre-engagement telephone call with the participant and the participant’s executive sponsor
- Identified next steps for the participant to share with their Executive Sponsor
Learning will be in a group setting working with a limited number of participants. Experiential learning allows the participants to step into real-life situations, work through the challenges, and reflect on their learnings.
Some of the experiential learning exercises include:
- Role-playing a variety of real-world scenarios
- Critical thinking challenges
- Think-fast exercises
Throughout the event, participants will work to create an initial development plan that helps them build on their learnings and desired growth.
Fee: $3,000 for each participant.
c. myers corporation
8222 South 48th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85044